”Digital transformation as a key to experience-based learning”
The Eszterházy Károly University is pleased to welcome you at the 12th Agria Media Conference on Information and Instruction Technology in 2017.
2017 October 11-12-13.
Eszterházy Károly University, Eger
The first Agria Media Conference and Exhibition on Information and Instruction Technology was organised 25 years ago in 1992 with the cooperation of the Eszterházy Károly College, the Lyceum pro Scientiis Foundation and the Hundidac Association. During the past quarter century the event has grown into an internationally acclaimed scientific forum.
We are especially honoured to welcome the International Council for Educational Media, the WORLDDIDAC, the Open University Malaysia and Delta University for Science and Technology of Egypt among the organisers.
In the past the Agria Media Conferences have been attended by approximately 5000 registered participants, 200 exhibitors, along with 1000 presenters. representing 25 countries. The Conference has provided a professional forum for educational and instructional technology researchers, instructors, and education policy makers of domestic and international acclaim.
The proceedings of the Conference have been published in 10 separate volumes both in printed and electronic form. We are dedicated to continue this dissemination practice in the future.
We invite interested professors, instructors, researchers, publishers, developers, and other representatives of the educational and instructional technology profession to the 12th AGRIA MEDIA Conference and Exhibition. Presenters are expected to hold talks in sections, introduce their research via posters or show digitally documented solutions for methodological problems. Consequently, abstracts should be submitted in the respective abovementioned categories. The abstracts will be subject to professional review before acceptance into the programme. Furthermore, subject to previous negotiations regarding the respective participant needs and the available capacities we provide exhibition space for product shows and demonstrations.
The most important deadlines of the Conference:
- Registration and abstract submission: 2017 July 31.
- Notification upon abstract proposal (final review): 2017 August 20.
- Submission of the texts of the presentations: 2017 September 15.
- Payment of regular registration fee: 2017 September 01.
- Issuance of the final conference program: 2017 September 15.
- Registration: 2017 August 31.
- Payment of registration fee: 2017 September 15.
The registration fee is 195 €. The registration fee includes the participation in the academic programs, a conference volume, electronic copies of posters on display, refreshments, lunches and the satellite events scheduled for the first day of the conference, including dinner.
The themes of the conference
- The significance of e-Learning and m-Learning systems in higher education
- Digital educational material development models and efficiency examinations in public education
- Transversal competences of social demands and needs
- The pedagogical aspects of the information society
- The emergence of networks in pedagogical science
- The impact of instructional technology development on cognitive psychology
- Gamification in education
- The critical aspects of technological environments
- Digital preservation of cultural heritage
- The role of instruction films in the 21st century
- Software technology, the development of information systems
We hope to welcome you at our conference and we encourage you to share the latest results of your professional and research efforts!
We are looking forward to your registration and we would like to ask you to inform your colleagues about this conference!
Eszterházy Károly University, Institute of Media Informatics AM 2017
3300 Eger, Eszterházy tér 1.
Katalin Kapros-Gönczi 06 36/520-400/2244
Csaba Komló 06 36/520-400/2070
Zsuzsa Kiss-Szabó 06 36/520-400/2184