Participants are responsible for booking and arranging accommodation and all accommodation related costs should be covered by the respective participant. The announced conference rates are applicable only if it is indicated on the booking documents by the term: EKE Agria Media 2017 that the given reservation is for rooms set aside by the Eszterházy Károly University for the purpose of the Conference.
Hotel Eger & Park ****
Located close to the heart of the city, the hotel facilitates easy on foot access to the most important attractions, museums, places of entertainment and restaurants in the city centre. The nearby Archbishop’s Garden, the largest park in Eger, along with the popular Open Air Pool and the therapeutic waters of the Turkish Bath provide rest, recreation, and sports options.
Room rates below apply only if booking is made until 4 September, 2017!
|Single (bed) room||17 000 HUF/night|
|Double (bed) room||21 000 HUF/night|
As far as commission is concerned the rates are net figures and include VAT. Prices include accommodation in the respective room type, a hearty breakfast buffet with service fee, free WIFI connection and the services of the remodelled wellness section.
|Tourism tax: per night / per person over age 18
Closed and protected parking
Bus parking at designated area
free of charge
Bathrobe fee bathrobe /stay
included in room rate
Rooms are available from 15.00 on day of arrival until 10.00 on day of departure.
in addition to buffet breakfast
|Dinner buffet||3 900 HUF/person /occasion|
|The price of beverages is not included!|
Prices are expressed in gross including the VAT applicable to the respective year!
|Reservation process:||Participants can directly arrange accommodation via e-mail at email@example.com . When making the reservation refer to the title of the Conference.|
|Payment conditions:||As a guarantee for the room reservation 30% of the full participation fee has to be paid no later than 7 days before arrival. Payment can be made in the following ways:
– bank transfer in HUF to the following account number at K&H bank: 10403507-21420977-00000000 The 6 digit reservation number issued after making the given reservation along with the home address and the address where the invoice should be sent need to be indicated on the transfer document.
– bank transfer in EUR to the following account number at K&H bank: 1040 3507 4955 5254 5657 1005, IBAN CODE: HU 76, SWIFT CODE: OKHB HUHB The 6 digit reservation number issued after making the given reservation along with the home address and the address where the invoice should be sent need to be indicated on the transfer document.
– direct payment via post to our address: Hotel Eger&Park****, 3300, Eger, Szálloda u. 1-3.
– SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Rest and Relaxation Card)
The rest of the fee should be paid in the hotel either by:
– cash / bank card,
– or by SZÉP card (OTP, MKB, K&H) – Tourism tax and parking cannot be paid by the Széchenyi Rest and Relaxation Card.
|Cancellation and other contract-related fees||Reservations can be cancelled without penalty or charge until three days before the arrival date. If the Hotel does not receive the cancellation notice within said deadline in writing, or the given notice does not arrive, the amount of the respective penalty equals 30% of the full fee.|
|Commission of travel agency||Our quoted rates are net prices, In case of less than 15 people individual rates apply.|
Hotel E*Stella **Superior
Special conference fee: 8.950 HUF for 1 person per room per night/ + 12.100 HUF for / 2 persons per room per night + 15.000 HUF/ 2 person suite / night + 450 HUF tourism tax /person / night. Room rates include the price of buffet breakfast and VAT. Hotel guests have free parking.
Furthermore, we are glad to offer reduced entry armband tickets to the Open Air Pool located adjacent to our hotel or to the recently remodelled Turkish Bath at 1700 HUF and 1900 HUF respectively.
Payment options include cash, bank card or Széchenyi Rest and Relaxation Card (MKB, OTP, K&H).
Rooms are available after 14.00 on day of arrival until 11.00 on the day of departure.
Conference participants can directly arrange room reservation via e-mail by making a reference to the Conference title!
Meals during the conference:
Wednesday 11 October:
Thursday, 12 October:
4-5 coffee breaks
Friday, 13 October
4-5 coffee breaks